Our current model represents three areas of focus.
1. We are a Network of Relationships. It is at the core of everything we do. AVDRN Coordinates with local and state government, disaster agencies, businesses, ministries and the local church. We facilitate and assist in communication, building bridges and fostering trust and understanding between the various groups involved.
2. We are Disaster Preparedness and Training. We offer a variety of different training classes to prepare Christians emotionally, spiritually and physically to effectively respond in times of disaster. Our focus is to train them to be prepared as an individual or family and equipped to help their neighbor or city. AVDRN also prepares churches to respond to emergencies within their community.
3. We are Disaster Relief Operations. We deploy trained volunteers in times of disaster in multiple areas such as: Emergency Medical Response, Trauma and Emotional Care, Chaplaincy, Case Management, Sponsoring Surviving Families, HAM Radio Communications, Call Center Operations, Warehouse, Clean-Up, and more.
THREE REASON TO JOIN THE NETWORK
1. We believe our plan is simple and powerful when united under the banner of Jesus Christ.
2. It creates community among the Body of Christ.
3. The local churches involved are autonomous in their approach to helping those in need.
To make a tax deductible donation online, click on the donate button below.